Welcome to the East Orange Campus High School Library Media Center Page!
The East Orange Campus High School Media Center strives to support and enhance the research, informational, reading, viewing, and instructional needs of the school's staff and students. In working to implement the East Orange Public Schools’ district curriculum and Core Curriculum Standards, the Media Center acquires, processes and provides user-friendly access to quality resources in a variety of formats. These formats serve to provide instruction in information retrieval as well as critical appraisal and creative use of that information. The Media Center seeks to be the intellectual center of the high school, linking the school community to an ever-changing circle of literature, knowledge, and information.
Monday: 8:00 am - 2:40 pm
Tuesday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 2:40 pm
Please Observe the Following Rules
- Have an officially-signed pass along with a copy of your schedule and ID card and present them to the librarian;
- Sign the sign-in sheet;
- Eating and drinking are not allowed in the library;
- Save any computer documents you may have created;
- Push in your chairs, clean up your space before leaving;
- No bullying and no cellphones;
- Have a great library experience!
The Library Staff
Mr. Thomas Tamburin, School Library Media Specialist
Mr. John Cook, Library Assistant